Thank you for subscribing to my mailing list and welcome to the world of Journeys of the Lost and my personal mailing list.
One step before we proceed. Please look out for the email confirmation in order to verify your email. If you do not see anything within a minute, make sure to check in the SPAM or JUNK folder just in case and if the email is there whitelist it by reporting that it is not a spam. Additional whitelisting instructions are provided at the end of the page just in case.
While you are waiting, here’s a teaser from some of the bonus materials from the book.
Whitelisting instructions (Gmail)
Here are the instructions for whitelisting email addresses in Gmail:
- Open your Gmail account and click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu (three dots), then “Manage inbox settings.”
- Click on the “Filters and Blocked Addresses” tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Create a new filter”.
- In the “From” field, enter the email address that you want to whitelist.
- Click on “Create filter”.
- Check the box next to “Never send it to Spam”.
- Click on “Create filter” to save the changes.
That’s it! Any emails from the whitelisted email address will now be delivered to your inbox instead of being marked as spam.